Texas First Mobile Banking is a safe and secure way to access your bank account while you’re on the move. With free mobile banking, perform everyday functions without stopping or slowing down your busy schedule to manage your account.
Download the Texas First mobile banking app from the Apple App Store or Android’s Google Play Store.
MOBILE CHECK DEPOSIT
Texas First Mobile Check Deposit is the ideal way to deposit a check from virtually anywhere. Deposits made by 3 pm CT counts as same business day. Be sure you’re enrolled in Online Banking and you’ve downloaded the Texas First Mobile Banking app.
Online Bill Pay is the fast, convenient way to pay your bills. Avoid the hassle of writing checks.
- Simply add payees, whether individuals or businesses.
- Make one time, or recurring payments.
- Review history to see details on payments you have made.
- Set E-bills
- Receive automated emails on processed payments.
With Texas First free eStatements, you can enjoy access to the same information as your paper statements. You can view, save and print 3 months’ worth of past statements just by logging into online banking. Each month an automated email will alert you that the statement is available for viewing.
Apple Pay is a secure and private way to pay anywhere that accepts contactless payments. Now you can use your Texas First debit card with your Apple device to pay at store checkouts without having to swipe. Just a single touch of a fingerprint can process a transaction.
Commercial Capture Xpress
- Texas First’s remote deposit service enables your business to electronically deposit and clear checks accepted during the normal course of business.
- State-of-the-art scanning equipment.
- Sophisticated security features are built in.
- Eliminates delivery of checks to the bank.
Reduces the time to clear deposited items, speeding availability of funds.
Sign Up Today!
Start taking advantage of the many ways Texas First Online Banking can save you time and money. Put your account right at your fingertips, wherever you are, 24-hours a day. Online banking is a secure, fast and easy way to access your account information whether you’re at home, the office, or halfway around the world.
Look at What You Can Do
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- See detailed account activity for the past 30 days, including check images
- Set automated alerts to send notifications about your account
- Enroll in Text Banking to receive account information via text messages
- Pay bills using our Free Online Bill Pay service
- Send and receive messages securely
- Find quick links to access eStatements, download account transactions, and utilize personal financial calculators
- Access Online Banking from your mobile device
When you enroll in Texas First’s Internet Banking program, you’ll do so with confidence that your highest-security information is safe. When opening an account with Texas First at any of our six locations, request your account be set up for online banking. Then, access your account from any computer.